3D Gel Manicure by CL'athena Nails Salotto

When I was a teenager, I used to paint my nails with bright nail colors, as seeing my colorful nails brightened up my day. I used to regularly go to nail parlors for classic manicure, and I remembered the parlors used mainly OPI nail colors for all their sessions. I really liked the wide range of color selections from OPI, but I disliked the hassle of waiting for my nails to dry up completely.


Therefore during the recent years, I started to give nail wraps a try. It is a simple task to get your nails done. No time is required for drying and there are tons of nail wraps designs in the market to choose from. The downside to wraps are that they chip off pretty fast, within 1-2 weeks time. Recently, many of my friends have tried gel nails and they kept asking me to give it a try, as they are long lasting yet dry instantly. Sadly, due to my very bad habit of procrastinating, I've still yet to try out the goodness of gel nails... until recently!



My bestie, Jasmine introduced me to gel nails at CL'athena Nails Salotto which is located at The Bencoolen to try out the gel manicure services. This is definitely the first step for me to open up my experience to gel nails.

Upon entering the premises, I was greeted by the bright and cosy setting.




I was spoilt by choices as there were too many gorgeous designs to choose for the indecisive me!




The services provided from CL'athena Nails Salotto was top notch, as they made me felt at ease when doing the manicure. To be honest, I was kinda skeptical as this was my first time doing gel nails. The staff gave me assurance, and that I felt very comfortable throughout the entire session.
 





A tray full of 3D glitter nail-arts, and I added some of these sparkles to my nails!



I love gel nails as they can easily last for a month or so, and they do not chip off easily. My nails were done with 3D embellishments and with 3 candy pastel colors. After completion of the whole process, I found that I could still continue my daily lifestyle, without worrying about the condition of my 3D gel nails as they are as hard as stone!




I got my pretty nails done all thanks to CL'athena for pampering my nails. I felt that the price was pretty reasonable too.


In CL'athena Nails Salotto, they offer extensive treatments at affordable prices. They ensure every visit with them is a truly worthwhile experience.



CL'athena Nails Salotto

Address: 180 Bencoolen Street, The Bencoolen, #01-27, Singapore (189646) [Next to Bugis OG, [nearest MRT station: Rocher (DTL), Bugis (EWL)]

Tel: 6884 5403

Operating Hours: Mon-Sat: 10:30am to 7:30pm ; Sun and PH: 11am to 6pm

Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/CLathena-Nails-Salotto-224556167589249/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA