[Treatment Review] My experience at Yunomori Onsen & Spa

Ever since I stepped out to society to work, I have been leading a rather busy lifestyle. I have to cope with a lot of things, such as workload, family, friends and my loved ones at the same time. This results I have left little personal time to take care/pamper myself!

 
After attending the launch of Yunomori Onsen & Spa, I was offered a 90 minutes Aromatic Body Massage as well as usage of the Onsen facilities. I accepted the offer without any hesitation, as I have longed to indulge myself for a body treat to relieve my work stress.

 
I met up with my clique at the spa, as we had booked the same slot for our body treatments. After checking in at the registration counter, we were each given a wrist-tag and were expected to wear it at all time. This tag allowed us to access to our lockers, so do note, if you do visit the spa, take absolute care of the tags!

 
We kept our belongings in the lockers that were located at the ladies changing room. To open the locker, simply scan it against the locker with the given wrist-tag as each tag that has the corresponding locker number!


 
At the spa, we were also allowed a choice of Japanese Yukata to put on! 

We took many random photos with our choice of Yukatas.



 
Before the massage was commenced, I got to choose from 4 different oils for Aroma therapy! I took ‘Lemongrass’ as my choice.

 
I love the 90 minutes traditional Swedish massage very much, as the therapist applied the right amount of pressure on me. After completing my treatment, my whole body felt fresher and it took my tired knots away too. The massage was so good that I actually fell asleep, and upon awaking, I was fully rejuvenated.

 
The wrist-tag allowed us to make orders at the Yunomori Café, no physical monetary was used during the transaction. Just scan before ordering and all charges will be billed upon checking out from the spa premises.

 
We enjoyed the free flow of Ginger Tea that was available at the café! I ordered a bowl of Tempura Udon, and we spent our time chatting while having our meal. Complimentary Wi-Fi is available within the café and the relaxing lounge area.

 
Do make advance booking if you are planning to have their body treatment on weekends. Nevertheless, walk-ins are welcome too. Thanks for the kind hospitality, and we had a great day at Yunomori Onsen & Spa. I am totally in love with this place and I will definitely come back for their Onsen again.
 
Yunomori Onsen & Spa is located at #02-17/18 in Kallang Wave Mall. It can be reached from Stadium Station on the Circle Line or walking distance away from Kallang Station (East-West Line). For self-driving, direct access from Nicol Highway and Stadium Boulevard. 

Comments

Unknown said…
What a beautifully relaxing place to visit! It looks like all of you had a blast when you were there. By the way, your lunch also looks tasty and healthy at the same time. To top it off, they also gave you some of the nicest looking robes which I have ever seen in my life.

William Connors @ The Healing Station

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA