[Day 03] Shopping in Melbourne + Shrine of Remembrance

After a whole day of driving at the outskirts of Melbourne, we decided to keep our day 3 of our itinerary for a relaxing activity. YES! A rest and relaxation day to do our favorite thing - SHOPPING!
 
 
We took the tram to Harbour Town, and we had some hot udon for brekkie before our shopping craze. We had a delightful day of shopping, with various hauls of loots from my favorite shops/brands - Temt, Forever New and Supra to name a few.

 

 
 
 
 
 After we were done with our retail therapy, we headed back to Bourke Street Melbourne town for more shopping at Target Centre, as well as to have our lunch in Chinatown. We settled at Crystal Jade for some dim sum fix!
 

 
 
There was a wide selection of dim sum choices at the eatery place. The dim sum tasted normal, nothing to shout about, but the damage was pretty hefty! We continued to walk around and explore the town.

 
 


 
We took the tram back to our apartment to pick up the car. We prepared thicker clothing for at night, and Baby drove us to south Yarra for dinner. We settled at a fast food eatery place called Hunky Dory for some fish n chips!
 
After dinner, we went to Woolworth for some grocery shopping. I picked up some beauty care products, as well as toiletries for my usage. I love their house-brand products very much. Apart from getting stuff for myself, I also picked up some pet supplies for my adorable Coco!

 
As most shops close early in Melbourne, I had plenty of time to do a current routine - Pokemon Hunting! During my stay in Melbourne, I managed to catch a total of 7 unique Pokemon only found in Australia/New Zealand! The Kangaskhan!


 
Before I end my post, I want to share some photos which I took at the 'Shrine of Remembrance' which is located directly opposite the apartment which I was staying during my holiday.


 
 

 


 
My tattoo stockings with my black ankle military boots!
 
 
 
 
The park was very peaceful and quiet, and many residents were doing their morning runs/jogging, or walking their dogs.
 
 

 
 
The Shrine of Remembrance was opened in 1934, and the Shrine is the Victorian State memorial to Australian who served in the global conflicts throughout the nation's history.
  


 
Thanks for reading my space! Do stay tuned for more of my experiences in Melbourne.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA