I won a hamper from Puvay!!

I ended my 2016 with an achievement on my blogging journey! I won myself a hamper from Puvay Influencer's Collagen Drink Promotion Contest!! Thanks Puvay for selecting me as one of the winners.
 
This lovely hamper was hand-delivered to my doorstep!!

I had opportunity to try out the Puvay series beauty drink all thanks to Ms June from Artemisia Communications and Wellness Hut, the organizers of the Puvay Collagen Drink Launch Party. I was honoured to be invited to this casual afternoon event by my blogging buddy Tracy, and yummy bites & drinks by YingThai Palace Restaurant.
 
 Hiya readers, do click on the link and read about my experience. Lastly, thanks for the invite once again, and I will see you soon in the future events.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA