[Jess Baby's space] Christmas gifts...

Christmas has been my favorite festive holiday since young, and I love shopping for gifts for my friends, colleagues and for my favorite person in life.


Baby and I went to Marina Square and I took some photos against the beautiful Christmas decoration displays! 



I picked up a Disney Scrum Plush bag charm at one of the retail stores in Marina Square!


Baby got me a Disney Tsum Tsum luggage for this year's Christmas gift, as my old luggage was damaged after my September Melbourne trip. I can't wait to use it for my next upcoming trip! 



I got him his favorite Street Fighter Collectible to add to his existing collections. 




I look forward to more celebrations together for the coming years and I want to thank him for bringing me to various countries this year too. I visited Hong Kong, Hanoi, Los Angeles and Melbourne. I love being with him as he always puts me as a priority, and takes care of my well-being. I love you, Baby! Muaks. 


We had our Christmas lunch at Mrs Pho. I love the Special Beef Combo Noodles Soup and of course, my all-time favorite Fried Spring Roll (Cha Gio). 
 


I met up with Claressa on Boxing Day, and we had brunch at My Awesome Café. We did a belated gift-exchange! Thanks for being a lovely friend who is always there for me whenever I am in need! 


Thanks so much for all the gifts from my colleagues, but nothing beats receiving TLC from my Baby. I thank god that I've got you! 




I end my post with a random weekday dinner with my friend, Hnin at Miam Miam, which is located at Tampines One. I had the Grilled Shogayaki Pork set which comes with a salad and drink. The damage was SGD50 for 2. 
 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA