[Goodbye 2017] Tampopo + Peach Garden + Yee Cheong Yuen Noodles

After almost a year of hiatus, Jasmine, her husband Ryden, and I finally met up with our good friend Samantha for a brunch meal on the Eve of New Year's Eve! It was initially supposed to be a Christmas Brunch meet up, but it was changed to this meet up instead due to everyone being busy for the Christmas period.


We had our meal at Tampopo which is located at Liang Court. When it comes to Japanese food in Singapore, Tampopo is definitely one of the few places that I will visit for my Japanese fix. It is well-known for its Black Pig Tonkatsu and Black Pig Shabu Ramen. We had an enjoyable time chatting with one another and the food was yummy too!


Thanks for making time for this gathering, and thanks for the gifts, Samantha! 


On the same day, Baby brought me and Auntie Vi for an early New Year's dinner at Peach Garden which is located at Thomson Plaza. 





I enjoyed the food very much, especially the Peking Duck and Braised Egg-plant with Meat Sauce. The damage was SGD104 after a reduction of SGD25 as we had a Peach Garden Voucher.



I was delighted to be informed by L'OCCITANE SG that I have won myself a full-sized L'OCCITANE Terre de Lumiere EDT 90ML which is worth SGD 135 through a write up I had submitted! The write up was about a moment that I wish would last forever!


I was so lucky to be selected as one of the 5 winners to win this perfume. This fragrance was launched for women in 2017, and I love the long lasting floral scent. A must-have fragrance for every woman! 



Baby brought Auntie Vi and I to Holland Village to have our brunch on the last day of 2017 (NYE). We settled our meal at Baby's favorite haunt - Yee Cheong Yuen Noodles Restaurant, and it is famous for Ipoh Hor Fun, which is really smooth and tasty. 

The silken chicken tasted awesome, and the portion was good too! I had the Soya Chicken Hor Fun, and I love the thick black sauce. The damage was pretty decent for the amount of food we ordered.


I spend most of my weekends or public holidays at Baby's place, and mostly Auntie Vi will cook dinner for us. Thanks for the lovely dinner, and I love home-cooked food.


Lastly, I end my NYE's OOTD at Orchard Central welcoming the brand new year, 2018! May all my wishes come true! More Collaboration opportunities, To have a great Appraisal from my boss, and to get a promotion in rank or a pay-raise! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA