[Gudetama Cafe] Advance Birthday Celebration 2018

Entering the blogging sphere and being a blogger for almost 8 years has been a great experience for me. During my journey of blogging, I was blessed to meet fellow bloggers who have now become my close good friends/buddies! Everybody knows that the growing up changes a lot of things in life, and these changes eventually make it harder for us to meet up at events, or to even blog to meet deadlines! We have our own priorities, which we need to focus on the more important things in life.

Hence, while I now have lesser time, blogging is still an aspect of my life! One just needs to have efficient time planning, in order to meet my blogging deadlines or to generally just update my blog. Although everybody was busy with their own life, I was very happy that they made time to celebrate my birthday in advance, as I am spending my birthday week in Kyushu, Japan!

 

Recently, we met up at Gudetama Cafe which is located at Suntec City, as all my friends know that I am a HUGE fan of the lazy egg mascot. I recall I even celebrated a previous birthday at Gudetama Cafe in Hong Kong way back in 2016. At first, I was a bit apprehensive as I am generally sceptical of the food quality at themed character cafes, but after dining here, I would say my experience was way better than the Hongkong outlet, or even other Character Cafes in singapore.



Ryden had Gudetama Lobster Onsen, and the thick and luscious lobster bisque with poached egg was served in a crusty bread bowl. It was accompanied by seasonal greens which made it a pretty decent starter! 

Jasmine had the Big 'Nua' Breakfast which was literally the classic English breakfast with complete breakfast ingredients such as bacon strips, sausage and sunny-side-up eggs! 


Both Sweetie and I had the famous sweet and savoury main course, Waffles and Chicken! was attracted by the super adorable presentation when it was served to my table. The grilled chicken thigh was tender and well-marinated. I enjoyed my meal, as it tasted really yummy. 


Meryl had the 'Are You Busy' Burger, which was served with double prime beef patties, melted cheese, bacon and a sunny-side up egg. What a hearty combination! As with any burger meal, it comes with fries and a dip on the side. 


Ryden and Poppy had the Rib-'I' Don't Care. The char-grilled prime ribeye steak was perfectly done with the choice of your method of cooking. It was topped with creamy mushroom sauce and served with mashed potatoes and garden vegetables. 



 The damage was pretty pricey but the yummy food served made up for it! I will definitely come back again with my Baby, despite the hefty price tag, as I know Baby will enjoy it very much.


Thanks for all the lovely gifts! Hugsss everyone :)



Auntie Vi got me a Tsum Tsum Recycled Bag which comes free with every purchase of 2 X 1L magnolia milk and we had our lunch at Malaysia Chiak, which is located at Northpoint City. I enjoyed the Penang Char Kway Teow very much! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA