[random] The Prudential Marina Bay Carnival + New Year’s Dinner

Recently, the Sales and CSR Team in my company gathered for a New Year's dinner at the Carlton Hotel. This dinner marked our very first get-together dinner in 2018. We had fresh and juicy oysters, and they tasted good too!


Before we called it a night and prepared to leave, we took a group photo at the hotel lobby. Thanks Boss D for the lovely dinner treat!


Boss B just came back from his holiday from Chengdu, China recently, and he got each of us (CSR) a bamboo holder as a gift. 


My nephew, Hay Boy has been pestering me to bring him to the Prudential Marina Bay Carnival which is located outside the Marina Bay Sands (MBS), so I brought him there along with my folks! This carnival is now running till the 01st April 2018. The carnival's scale is a rare affair in Singapore as it spans 25,000 square metres which allows for more space within the fair to be explored without being caught in a squeeze by the huge crowds.






Entry to the carnival is free but you'll need to get a token card to fill up with credits in order to enjoy the games and rides (do note: SGD1 = 1 credit). The carnival features over 40 rides and games, and many of them were brought into Singapore from European countries such as UK, Germany, Italy and etc...

I am more into the thrilling rides such as The Star Flyer and Mach 5. Baby and I will definitely be back again to the Prudential Marina Bay Carnival. I didn't get any chance for OOTD at the carnival due to the recent downpours of rain we have been experiencing recently, so I want to be there again to take random OOTD photos. 


I end my post with my OOTD at the newly furnished extension wing of Northpoint City Mall! I love my flowery top very much, and it was purchased in Batam.


Lastly, my random weekday lunch with Suni at Ai Mian Zi which is located at Suntec City. The portion was generous and the damage seems decent. Unfortunately, I didn't think much of the taste, as I found it mediocre at best.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA