[product review] Athea Real Fresh Skin Detoxer

First of all, I would like to thank Althea for pampering and taking care of me for the last three years. This year, I am super happy to be part of Althea's Angels, who are the beauty ambassadors of Althea's Beauty Community!


 
I last tried their exclusive products, such as the Althea Petal Velvet Powder and other products from their Bare Essential Skincare range! Now, I am luckily enough to be one of the first few to try the latest Real Fresh Skin Detoxer, which comes in 2 variants. There's Rose and Green Tea!



 
The Althea Real Fresh Skin Detoxer is a collaboration between Althea and 'Get It Beauty', Korea's No.1 Beauty TV Show! This TV Show introduces new beauty trends, and provides resourceful information on all things related to beauty. This product is created to suit women with hectic schedules, and is made from only the finest premium ingredients! This easy-to-use 10-second wash-off mask is a daily retreat for the skin that ensures your skin stays healthy and clean at all times.


 

Althea Real Fresh Skin Detoxer - Green Tea Edition contains premium green tea leaves from Pristine Jeju Island Plantations. It is a 100% natural ingredient that relieves and purifies sensitive skin. It also helps to boost the skin's natural regeneration process by ensuring the skin is purified.


 
I love the Jeju green tea powder that helps so much to control my sebum levels, and my skin definitely felt cleaner after using it!

 
The Althea Real Fresh Skin Detoxer - Rose Edition contains pure May Rose Petals, which are hand-picked once a year. It helps to protect and balance the pH levels of the skin. 


 
What I like best is that the mask contains real petals, which helps in improviing blood circulation and smells refreshing! After application, I felt that my skin is brighter and suppler.

 
HOW TO USE

Squeeze out a generous amount and apply an ample thick layer onto dry skin. Leave it resting for 10 seconds, then add a little amount of water to massage in circular motions. Rinse it off after!

 
I love the distinct scents of the rose petal and green tea. The Althea Real Fresh Skin Detoxer has a multi-purpose function, which works well as a wash-off mask, as well as acts as a cleanser at the same time! I did not have any side effects, allergic reactions or breakouts from using this product, and my skin always feels clean and smooth after each wash!
 
I give this product a 4/5 rating as it really helps me to save a lot of time. The Real Fresh Detoxer takes only 10 seconds to do the same job as compared to the usual 30-minute Beauty ritual which I normally take. Most importantly, they both give equal results!

 
I hope you will love the products as much as I did. A toast to the new breakthrough creations, which acts as a saviour for all women with busy schedules! Time is precious for everyone! Do not hesitate as these are fantastic products.
 
If you want to get your hands on Althea's Real Fresh Skin Detoxer, do consider to get it now as Althea is currently running a launching event promotion. For a limited time only, get a set for the price of 1 (SGD28). 

 
Start your experience with Althea Real Fresh Skin Detoxer via Althea Korea's Website

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA