[random] Thann Aromatherapy treatment + Sama Curry Cafe + AquaMarine +Bangkok Jam

It was Sweetie's birthday recently, and I brought her to Sama Curry Cafe for a celebration dinner. This was her first time to Sama Curry Cafe, which is located at plaza Singapura. She ordered the 'Oink Oink' Curry, which consists of tender Pork Belly and Grilled Vegetables with a dash of Japanese seasoning.
 
For me, I had the Miso Buta Don, and it tasted pretty good! Apart from our main courses, we also shared a plate of 6-pc Gyoza, and we enjoyed it very much.
 


Baby brought me for a Weekend Lunch Buffet at AquaMarine, which is located at Marina Mandarin Hotel. The buffet spread was good and pleasant. We enjoyed our lunch very much, especially the Deep Fried crab ball with Salted Egg Mayo and Char Kuey Teow.

The damage was SGD61 after a reduction of SGD80 as we had a food voucher, courtesy from UOB Bank. We had a good 2-hr lunch together, but not forgetting the quality time well spent with my Baby over the meal. 
 


Baby and I spent our Saturday afternoon with Nespresso as they celebrated the launch of two limited edition coffees, crafted to be enjoyed over ice. I was pretty looking forward to these new Italian-inspired iced coffees, that had a local twist inspired by Singapore’s favorite Kopi-Peng. It was aptly naked the 'Caffè Singapura'! Upon reaching Camp Kilo Charcoal Club, the premises gave me a rustic feeling. 



Thanks Baby for taking the photos of me at the event. These were my 2 favorite photos that were taken at the premises.



  Recently, I heard many good reviews on Thann's products so when they were having a complimentary 20-minute Thann Aromatherapy Hand Treatment, I quickly signed up for it. After the relaxing massage session, I was given a 3-pc travel set which featured their latest Skincare range. 

I wanted to try out their hair range of products too, so I purchased their Eden Breeze Colour Treatment Hair conditioner. It cost me SGD26, and I was generously given another free travel set of their popular Aromatherapy Shampoo and Shower Gel. 

 

I had an 'after-work' dinner with my fitness buddy, Tracy on a random weekday evening. We settled down at Bangkok Jam which is located at Wheelock Place. Tracy made use of her Entertainer App that allowed us to enjoy a 1-for-1 deal! 


 I ordered a plate of Chicken Basil with Rice while she got herself a plate of Deep-fried Dory Fish with Rice as her main course. With the aid of the app, we only paid for 1 main course, which made our dining an affordable one!
 
  

Thanks for making time for this dinner gathering, and thanks for the gifts. I especially liked the earrings very much from Hua Hin, Thailand!


I end my post with my random dinner at Food Republic, Wisma Atria with Baby, and followed by a slice of cake and hot tea at Starbucks. That concluded our simple RKM's Fri-date!
 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA