[Althea Korea] My beauty haul

Thanks Althea Korea for being a reliable online beauty website for the past few years. It has been a boon to my beauty regime, and has definitely eased all my beauty product woes! I have watched the website grew into the premier online beauty hub which it is today. In case you are still unaware, Althea Korea is a website that offers various authentic K-Beauty products at affordable prices. They even have their very own skincare line and beauty products too! All orders are shipped directly out from Korea and to your doorstep!


 Last year, I did my Christmas shopping via the Althea App, and I felt that the app was designed for easy usage was a breeze in navigating. I had a hassle-free online shopping experience with Althea Korea! I ordered my products online and my package arrived within a week, I was very impressed with the efficiency! I love how my parcel was delivered on time and all items were nicely and safely bubble packed! 

Sorry for my super late post on sharing my Christmas beauty hauls. Below are the loots that I ordered!


CP-1 Ceramide Hair Treatment 


 The natural moisturizing element ceramide forms a protective layer on hair surface to repair and strengthen damaged and fragile hair. It allows the hair to grow healthily, making it shiny and smooth!


Mamonde Aqua Peel Toner - Plum Blossom


It is an exfoliating toner that refreshes and moisturizes with daily use. It removes built up and unnecessary dead skin cells to make the skin feel smoother and more hydrated.


Holika Holika - 3 Seconds Starter Lifting & Moisturizing Collagen that helps to moisturize and firm your skin. It contains marine collagen which is extracted from the Ocean. It keeps the skin smooth and wrinkle-free. 




GLAMFOX Fleurissant Lip Gloss - Peach Flower  


This is a lip gloss that moisturizes dry lips by forming a thick protective layer on the lips. It provides a shiny color on the lips, and the color may change from clear to pink, depending on the temperature as well as the pH levels on your lips.


ONSAEMEEIN is a 100% Bifida essence which helps to improve the skin texture and wrinkles, brightens skin tone and maintain skin moisture oil balance.


Bifida is an ingredient extracted through a fermentation process that improves the elasticity and moisture levels of the skin. Onsaemeein's Bifida 100% is a bottle full of the pure stuff to boost your skincare routine, penetrating deep into the layers of the skin to hydrate, strengthen and revitalize your complexion. It absorbs quickly and easily into the skin too, thanks to its water-like texture, and doesn't feel greasy at all on the skin.


Missha Wish Stone Tint - Velvet (innocence orange coral)


It is long lasting and offers vibrant rich colors with a soft meringue texture and airy matte finish.



My entire haul cost less than SGD70 for 6 products, and the best thing about it was that all the items arrived safely! Do replenish your beauty products with Althea Korea. 

Happy Shopping,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA