[random - Part 02] G-FACTORY + All about food

Both Baby and I decided to get each other a Casio watch as our wedding Anniversary gifts, and therefore, we got each other a limited edition 'Shichifukujin' Japanese Gods of Fortune series! We are avid fans of G-shock watches, so these new watches are a joy! Thanks for putting me as your priority and taking care of my well-being baby!! Muaks!!


Most of us believe that 捞鱼生 during the CNY period can bring good luck. The higher one tosses the Yu Sheng, the better luck they have for the whole year. My lunch mates and I concluded our 元宵, which is the last day of the CNY as Chinese interpretation. with another round of a Yu Sheng session... We decided to settle ourselves at Soup Restaurant, Suntec City for our mini celebration. 


As usual, we ordered the 发财鱼生 for our joyous Yu Sheng celebration and I hope that I will 发发发 all the way till 2019... 

I had a fulfilling lunch with my lunch mates and the damage was about SGD191! 


Baby brought me to the newly opened Teochew Paradise Restauraunt which is located at Vivocity.


The food was delicious, and I enjoyed the comfort Teochew porridge every much. The damage was pricey as it cost us SGD85. Thanks Baby for the lovely dinner, and I will definitely re-consider dining here again. The yummy food served at the eatery place compensates for the hefty damage. 


I met up with Sweetie for a simple meal, a day before my HKG trip. We settled at the Flaming Don which is located at Bugis+. We had a good 2-hr of chatting at the eatery premises and lastly, thanks for the belated birthday treat! 


Comments

The last dishe looks very tasty.

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA