[random - Part 03] All about food

After a long hiatus, we finally came back to Ivins Peranakan Restaurant, which is located at Binjai Park for our Sat-date dinner. We have been visiting this eatery since way back in 2008. It has been one of our favorite restaurants for more than a decade.
Ivins is really worth both our thumbs-up! The damage was about SGD29, and the food was delicious yet affordable.

On a random Friday, Baby came over to my working place area to meet me for dinner, and he suggested that it was time to re-visit Hifumi, as it has been a year of hiatus since our last visit. We ordered a main course each that comes with unlimited serving of appetiser...

*Worth every penny spent!* The damage was around SGD40+, and this is a small treat for my Baby Hubby, who is always there to dote and pamper me! 


I'm back again to Saizeriya Restaurant! This time, I visited the outlet which is located at Sembawang Shopping Centre (SSC). Baby and I were greatly attracted to the price tags indicated in the menu. Baby had Clam Pasta in Spicy Tomato Soup


For myself, I started off the meal with my favorite Original Focaccia and Chicken Stew. I love escargots, and I will never get enough of them. I ordered a half dozen love Oven Grilled Escargots for myself. The fragrance won me over when it was served on the table. Although it was a sinful meal, I simply couldn’t help myself eating the Escargots with the special garlic butter!


The damage was pretty pleasant, hence the reason why we love dining at Saizeriya!GREAT FOOD QUALITY DOESN'T NECESSARILY MEAN IT MUST COME WITH A HEFTY PRICE TAG!


Keng Eng Kee Seafood (KEK) has become one of our top choices for a cze char fix, and we decided tohave our latest 'TGIF' celebration on a recent Friday there. KEK Seafood offers delicious home-cooked flavor food fare which is wallet-friendly. We started off with the Sotong Meat Stuffed in Fried Fritters


We ordered the Chinese Spinach with Trio Eggs, and it was a delightful choice for us as we loved the starchy and smooth gravy very much. I enjoyed every bit of it! The Sweet & Sour Pork Ribs are absolute delicious as each piece of meat is succulent.


We ordered my favorite dish, which just so happens to also be one of the signature dishes at the eatery place. It is none other than the Moonlight Hor Fun, and it is always on our MUST-ORDER list. Thanks Baby for the dinner treat and I appreciated it very much!

I end my post with my random weekday dinner place with Baby. We settled at Tai Lei Loi Kei which is located at VivoCity, as they offer quite a wide selection of inexpensive food selection. 


Comments

Food from japan restaurant looks very delicious.

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA