[product review] Premium TS Shampoo + [beauty event] Her World x Palais Renaissance

I was also happy to be selected by the company '0.8L Singapore' to do another review, and they sent me the following product, 'Premium TS Shampoo’.

 
I change my haircare products frequently as as I am still attempting to find the perfect type of hair products for my hair type. I have a dry scalp and it is pretty sensitive, whereby irritation will occur if the products that I am using are not suitable for my hair.

 
I am ready to experience the product I received recently. The bottle is green in color and it gives an organic and natural feeling. The products contain no harsh chemicals, is free from parabens, artificial coloring and SLS. The ingredients used is to promote a healthy scalp and to prevent hair loss.
 

 
It is pretty thick in texture, and it works well into a good lather on my hair. It works fine on me as my hair looked more manageable and soft, but most importantly, my scalp feels fresher and healthier after washing. The main reason why I love the product is because I find it doesn’t strip off the natural oils from my hair, yet keeps my tresses in good shape!
 

 
The shampoo also helps to strengthen my hair and offers overall hair benefits. After usage for almost a month, I can really see some satisfying results, so be patient as it takes time to show the results.

 
Thanks for the smooth delivery of the product. I am delighted to have the chance of introducing the Premium TS Shampoo, which i had a great experience using it! I do hope my mini review can help my friends and readers to understand the products better!

 
Together with Tracy, we attended the 'Her World x Palais Renaissance Beauty Playground' event which was held at the Palais Renaissance. During the workshop, we received many tips to help us to get better skin, and we were also introduced to some aesthetic palours that are located at the premises too. We were glad to be given the opportunity try out their aesthetic treatments. Hence, we will be back soon. Thanks for having us!

 
After the event, all invitees received a goody bag which was courtesy of Palais Renaissance and Her World. Both Tracy and I love the beauty pouches by KENZO Very much, as it is the right size to keep all my skincare essentials when travelling.

 
I will end my post with some sweet gifts that I got from my colleague, Jane. She returned home to visit her family in the Philippines, and she got me some earrings. She mentioned that when she saw the earrings while shopping in Manila, I crossed her mind immediately. 
 
 
Apart from that, she also went to Taipei for a week, as the flight time from the Philippines to Taiwan requires only 2 hours. She picked up a lucky charm for all the colleagues in her dept. 

 

Comments

I dont know this products!

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA