[Time Out Singapore] Sneak preview INALA + [cafe-hopping] Arbite

Thanks Time Out Singapore, for the invite to the sneak preview of the Grammy-nominated show 'INALA'. It's an award-winning West End Zulu Ballet which will be making its Singapore debut at the Sands Theatre, Marina Bay Sands in June 2019.


The exclusive party was held at the Whiskey Library @ The Vagabond Club. Upon entering the luxe boutique hotel, The Vagabond Club, I was greeted by a stunning bold red velvety decor. The stunning atmosphere made it a perfect setting for the intimate sneak peek of INALA.


Both Baby and I had an unforgettable experience at the Time Out First Look: INALA by Sister Grimm. We indulged ourselves with champagne, wines, gin cocktails and a selection of delectable canapés.


 


I took many random OOTDs at the premises, and it was such a privilege to be part of the Exclusive Time Out first look event. We got to witness a remarkable showcase from the cast! Thanks once again for the invite as we enjoyed it very much.


   

Arbite is a cafe that serves All-day breakfast and is located on the second storey of a shop house along Serangoon Gardens. This is our first visit to the cafe. Baby previously wanted to try it as we sometimes drive by the place, so we decided to fulfill this whim! We also took the opportunity to have a mini Valentine's Day celebration! Arbite has limited dining capacity, hence advance booking is recommended.





I had the Arbite Breakfast, a fusion breakfast platter which consist of Ngoh Hiang Roll, soft-boiled egg, bacon, toast with butter, sautéed mushrooms, fresh greens, potato balls and a compressed pomegranate. It is an 'East meets West' interesting combination breakfast dish which delivered pretty well in both tastes and flavors. 


Baby had the traditional American breakfast, 'Egg Benedict'. Both of us enjoyed our meal at Arbite. Though we had a simple celebration, as long as I'm being with you, I'm happy and will always feel satisfied!


This year marks our second Valentine's Day celebration as man and wife, all I want from you is that when I'm feeling down, you continue to always have a shoulder for me to lean on and a bear hug awaiting me after a hard day's work! Lastly, thanks for being there for me whenever I am in need and all your patience that you have rendered to me all these years... I love you, Baby Hubby!!


Comments

I dont know what looks better. Ballet or food?

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA