[random - Part 01] All about food

Mom V got me another pair of Starbucks drink earrings that featured Mocha with Whipped Cream, and I love it so much. Thanks Mom Vi for pampering me!


Baby and I had cravings for zi char fare on a random weekday, so Baby drove down to our usual food haunt, Sum Kee Food which is located at Yeo’s Building. Yes, we had a filling and delightful dinner, as Sum Kee never fails to impress us with the food they serve. Thanks Baby for the meal! We love to indulge ourselves with nice food after a hard day at work, as it helps to recharge and rejuvenate us to meet new challenges!


Prior to our dinner, Meryl and Chewy did some old clothes donation at the Style Theory Capsule which is located at Nomadx @ Plaza Singapura. We played the claw machine which is located within the retail store, and we had so much fun there. We are like children when it comes to playtime, haha!



I met up with Meryl and Chewy to fulfil our mandatory CNY gathering. We settled our meal fix at Tyhoon Cafe. It brings the ‘Taste of Taiwan’ to sunny Singapore, and it is located at Plaza Singapura. The ambience was good that we found ourselves engaging in an enjoyable conversation. We had a delightful dinner, and we loved our desserts too! 



Meryl got me an ‘evil eye’ bracelet from Athens, Greece during her work flight. Thanks Babe!


I now stay at Woodlands on the weekends, so I suggested to Baby that we could try having dinner at Sun Plaza, Sembawang instead of heading to town. We settled at White Restaurant for my favorite 'Original White Mee Hoon'.


 I love the pleasant bite of the Mee Hoon, as it was cooked to perfection, and it was not too overly soft. The broth was flavorful and the overall taste was awesome. Baby helped to squeeze lime juice over the mee hoon. He also got an extra serving of sambal chilli for me, as he knows that this is a MUST for me! Apart from the White Mee Hoon, we also ordered Chinese Sausage Omelette and Steamed ‘Lala’ with Garlic and Chilli. The damage was about SGD36, and this was a small treat for him for being the nicest and most caring person, who never fails to shower me with the utmost love and concern at all times!


I end my post with my monthly dinner place with Baby. I frequently visit VivoCity, Kim Gary HK Restaurant, as they offer a wide selection of inexpensive set meals. Most importantly, I can utilize my member perks and discounts!

Comments

Very interesing earings.

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA