Friends' gathering at Bakerzin Cafe + Artbox Singapore

It has been a long hiatus since I ast met up with Jasmine and Meryl, so we arranged to visit the newly opened Bakerzin Cafe at Wisma Atria. This new outlet is bright and modern, and serves Artisan Sandwiches too! We had cakes at coffee at the cafe, and i do love the setting of the place very much!



 
I ordered a slice of Red Velvet Cake and a black coffee for myself. I like the Red Velvet cake as it seems to be one of the better ones that I’ve tried. It is not overly sweet and it suits my palate!

 
On the same day, we visited the Christmas Bvlgari Pop-Up store which is presently located outside Takashimaya.


 
We took some random photos at the pop up store as the interior gave out a strong Christmas feel!

 
 
 We received a perfume vial for popping by their pop-up store. Thanks Bvlgari!!

 
This is my first time visiting Artbox Singapore although it was first launched in Singapore way back in 2017. I had read many articles and reviews from critics that the Bayfront location where it was held before was way too small, which resulted in overcrowding and disappointment. This year, they have now moved to another much larger space - Singapore Turf Club at Kranji!
 

 
This year, Artbox 2019 was bigger and was definitely better as compared to the previous editions. I took some random photos at Qoo10 Valley
 

 
It's another RKM Weekend dayout with my nephew Hay Boy at Funan Mall - We took some random against the cute Line Friends characters as they are going local! 
 
 
 
 
I signed up for the Dior Designer of Dreams’ Atelier Event at Jewel Changi Airport, and I collected an exclusive Dior Discovery Sample Kit which consists of a parfum vial and a deluxe trial size foundation - Forever Skin Glow. 


 
In addition, I picked up their best-selling foundation - Forever Skin Glow to pamper myself for working so hard for this year. Apart from that, Jewel at Changi is now having a Christmas event where you can purchase various  Disney 'Frozen 2' products if you spend a certain amount on the same day! I redeemed an Olaf Cushion/Blanket for only SGD 8.90!

 
Sembawang Traditional Claypot Rice is well-known for its authenticity, and every pot of claypot rice is cooked freshly from scratch upon order. Naturally, as per the name of the restaurant, the eatery is located within the Sembawang area.

 
We ordered the medium-sized Traditional Claypot Rice at SGD13.80 to share between two of us. When the claypot dish arrived at our table, we found that the amount of ingredients used was generous, and was definite value for money! I enjoyed each mouthful of the claypot rice, which had tiny bits of salted fish as well as lap cheong/chinese sausages! We also ordered a side dish of '3 Egg Treasures with Spinach soup' at SGD 12,80, and it went pretty well with our claypot rice. 
 
The damage at Sembawang Traditional Claypot Rice was relatively reasonable and the portions were rather huge, so we foresee that we will come back again!

 
I end my post with my weekday dinner at Xin Wang Hong Kong Cafe. Dinner definitely tasted better when dining with my Baby. 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA