[K-Bright] Miracle Booster Pearls: Blemish Clear + Crystal BrightIlluminating Serum

I was happy to be selected by 'Try and Review' to do a product review of the ‘Miracle Booster Pearls: Blemish Clear’ and the ‘Crystal Bright Illuminating Serum’ by K-Bright. I am delighted to embark on a beauty product try-out with these items! This set works pretty well with each other to produce maximum results. Each application brightens up and revitalizes my dull skin. It is pretty simple and is hassle free to use! All you have to do is to dissolve the pearl with the serum and mix them well before applying on the face.
 
 
 
The texture of Crystal Bright Illuminating Serum is lightweight and doesn’t leave any greasy feeling after application. Each Blemish Clear Pearl delivers 3 times more brightening power for the skin. I really love the concept of combining the Miracle Booster Pearls with the Crystal Bright Illuminating Serum for maximum potency. The result is pretty rapid as I could see a difference within a week of usage. It repairs, brightens and restores skin to its natural, luminous, glowing complexion. It has also provided me with a method to achieve radiant, velvety-smooth skin! It is a great and safe product and I highly recommend it! 

 
 
I apply it twice a day - once in the morning and once at night continually. Now, this set plays an important role in my part of daily skincare regime, and I love seeing my radiant and velvety-smooth skin after each application. I am happy that I have added these products to my skincare collection to feel the glow everywhere you go!


 
Thanks for sending the products over and for the wonderful try-out. I do hope you guys enjoy my mini review/experience and hope it will help to give you to have a better understanding about the products and functions. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA