Red Threads of Destiny Pop-Up by DECORTÉ

After our first visit to So Good Char Chan Teng which is located at TripleOne Somerset, Baby fell in love with this eatery place which serves comfort HKG food fare. We settled our dinner there on a random weekday after our work. We love the quality of the food, and the damage was affordable.
 
 
Lately, my adorable nephew - Hay Boy has developed a great passion for Basketball, and Baby shared some tips and lessons on Basketball skills with him. Both of them became closer as they shared the same interest despite the big age gap difference.
 
 
We spent most of our weekends with him at the basketball court. Apart from physical practice, we also brought him to the library to read about some famous celebrity basketball players such as Michael Jordan, Kobe Bryant, Stephen Curry and etc.
 

 
Together with CK, we visited the Red Threads of Destiny Pop-Up, and we received some complimentary DECORTÉ Liposome trial kit at the interactive zones! Thanks DECORTÉ!! 
 
 

 
We took some random photos at the pop up store which was located at B4 ION Station, ION Orchard. 
 




I redeemed a trial kit of Milk Lotion and Skin Conditioner Essential from Albion.

 
Meryl got me some of my favorite Japanese snack and drink from Japan during her work flight. Thanks so much for the sweet snack gift!
 
 
I visited the La Mer Wish Lab at The Shoppes, Marina Bay Sands, and I received a Moisturising cream from the pop-up store! This is my first time using a La Mer product, and I feel blessed to be given this opportunity to be introduced to their signature product.
 
 
I end my post with my random lunch with my office lunch mates at Chopped which is located at South Beach Tower. We went for the DIY salad bowl which only cost me SGD9.80! Nothing beats having a nice meal and a great chat with my lunch kakis!
 

Comments

I am very curious this tea.

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA