[Random] All about Jess Baby's happening

Mcdonald's has again offered something to 'die for', and its none other than the 'Hello Kitty' Holder! This follows the craze from last year when they launched 'My Melody' Holder! Singapore is the first country to get this limited-edition hello kitty holder, and that explains why the cute holder was sold out within hours on the launch day. 
 
Luckily enough, my sister-in-law Karen managed to help me obtain one! I appreciated this kind gesture immensely!



 
Meryl got me a set of lovely pajamas from Primark and Balea Lift Effect Concentrate from DM Pharmacy during her work flight to Berlin, German. OM! I love the pjs very much. Thanks so much for these sweet little gifts! Not to forget she got a luggage tag for Baby (@kelgindrunk) and Ritter Sport Chocolate Bar which was shared between me and Baby as well. 
 
 
My colleague, Eunice got me a handy makeup mirror from Cath Kidston during her short trip to Genting Highlands, Malaysia. Thanks ya, and I love it loads!

 
To brighten my Monday Blues, ChewyJas got me a bubble tea holder which featured one of my favorite characters, Tokidoki. Thanks girl for getting this gift for me!

 
Recently, I picked up this pair of Sailor Moon inspired earrings from Shopee. It reached to me within 3 days after I placed the order online. It was really a 'Swift Delivery', and you deserve a thumbs up from me!

 
One of my company corporate gifts for our clients is this pretty oriented-looking hand-held mirror which comes with a sheer pouch. It is so pretty, and I was lucky enough to be given one as a gift too!

 
I end my post with my weekend dinner with Baby at Sun Plaza. We settled at Soup Master. I was surprised that the food wise, it was pretty delicious. The damage was pretty decent too!

 
Lastly, a random group photo of us (Samuel, CK, Wilfred and I) met up for another round of Mookata at Happy Mookata which is located at Golden Mile Complex. Nothing beats having a nice dinner gathering with my foodie friends!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA