Halloween Fun Treat + food gem

Happy Halloween!


I brought my nephew 'Hay-Boy' for a Halloween Fun Treat at the Pasir Ris Sport Centre. He had fun trying out the booth activities. He enjoyed himself very much, especially on the segment - ‘Create your own ghostly drink’.

 
 
I took a random photo of him outside the haunted house which was full of spiders! 

 
Cute Hay Boy in a cowboy/leprechaun/Halloween juxtapose! I am glad that he enjoyed himself although the whole area was quite chaotic!
 
To be honest, I was quite lost upon reaching the premises as there was no proper indication of what or where we should get started. Ps: we couldn’t find the registration booth, till we asked one of the vendors. 

 
Looking forward to more events in the future! 
 
 
An alternate ‘Fri Date’ for me is to explore new food joints in our sunny homeland! This time, I am sharing with you on my latest food trial, at ‘Fresh XO Seafood Noodles’ which is located at Sultan Kitchen (an air-conditioned food court). I was glad to hear that it originated from KL, Malaysia, and was opened only 3 months ago. The price was pretty affordable and they are generous with their portions and ingredients.

 
I love the special bee Hoon as it had a firm bite to it. These QQ crystal Bee Hoon are uncommonly found in Singapore. The seafood itself was fresh, and the soup was rather tasty!

 
I recently met up with ChewyJas for an hour's lunch date at one of the Nando’s at Plaza Singapura. We had a delightful lunch and it is always the companionship that matters! 

 
If you are a cheese lover, then you are in luck! Both Chewy and I love cheese, so we ordered Nando’s new cheese items from their new chessy menu! I got myself a Crispy Cheese Pulled Chicken Pita with 2 sides! Do try out their newly added side - Caulimash, as it goes absolutely well with the cheesy pita. Do check out their other PERi-PERi cheesy dishes at any Nando’s outlets.
 

 
It has been a long hiatus since I last visited the Jalan Tua Kong Lau Lim Mee Pok aka ‘Art of Mee Pok’. Both Baby and I were craving for fishball noodles, so Baby drove down to Simpang Bedok to satisfy our cravings. 
 
 
I end my post with my dinner at Penang Culture which is located at VivoCity. This was my perfect way to end my Fri-date with Baby after a week of hard work! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA