[Circuit Breaker ended] Moving on to Phase 1 of the safe re-opening

After the 2 months of Circuit Breaker which was more of a semi lockdown, Singapore has moved on to Phase 1 of the safe re-opening. However, it’s still another 4 weeks of WFH for me though. Working from home (WFH) and staying home seems to be easy task for me now. 

I am glad that we are now moving away from the Circuit Breaker, and now moving to Phase 1 has given us a little more freedom to visit our parents! Hair services are also now available at salons as well. Retail stores still remain closed and dining out is still prohibited, but if we maintain our vigilance and avoid being complacent we will surely move on to Phase 2 of the re-opening soon!



Baby and I visited my parents on the weekend, and we drove down to Upper Thomson Road to take-out ‘Ampang Yong Tau Foo’ for lunch. It was so nice to have lunch with my parents after a long hiatus




 Have you tried the legendary chicken pie from M Hotel Café 2000? Their Signature Chicken Pies are top notch! Baby drove down to M Hotel on a random weekend to pick up the chicken pies for our dinner! 


We heated up the pies with our oven before eating. Generous chunks of chicken, carrots and button mushrooms lie beneath the beautifully baked pie crust. I love the buttery fragrance of the crispy thin pastry. The fillings were extremely juicy!



Mum Vi still continues to cook either lunch or dinner for us almost every day! Thanks for preparing the Roasted Chicken for our dinner indulgence. I love home-cooked food by Mum Vi, as she's really a good cook! 
  





'ABC Soup' in the process of being cooked up!

 
Our tasty Cze-char take out from Sembawang area. The KL Hokkien Mee tasted awesomely delicious, and I love the ‘wok hei’ very much! Apart from the noodles, we also ordered the Prawn Rolls to go along our meal. The damage was about SGD24-ish. 



I love Saturdays, as I get to go back to my parents’ place to visit them and have a meal with them. My mommy whipped up a simple lunch! These were all my favorites since young. Simple food, simply delicious! 


We received a heads up from Baby's close friend that Grand Hyatt Singapore is presently running a take-out promotion called 'Meal in a Box, Wellness on the Go' for the month of June! Advance orders are highly recommended!!


We ordered Grilled Australian Grass-fed 220gm Beef Cheese Burger, Pickles & Fries, Sambal Sustainable Fish Fillet, Steamed Organic Rice, Contains Nuts and Thai Chicken Wing with Thai Chilli Sauce.



 Baby drove to the hotel to pick up our online orders for dinner! The meal was made with quality-driven ingredients from Grand Hyatt Singapore. This is definitely value for money as each box was only priced at SGD10 nett! I love the meal box as it was made of high quality material which is safe for reheating in a microwave!


Lastly, this stay home scheme has given me more time to take care of my skin! I ended the night with a nice pampering session with my LuLuLun - my favorite facial mask sheet from Japan before I go to bed every Friday! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA