[random] Birthday Celebration at Asia Grand Restaurant + Friends gathering : Cafe Muji / Sushi Plus

Mum Vi loves Peking Duck, and Asia Grand Restaurant is famous for it, as well as for their Dim Sum Selections. Bro Ken booked a table at the restaurant for Mum Vi’s birthday celebration. 


We had the 7-course dinner, which included Peking Duck. We started our dinner with complimentary Longevity Buns, courtesy from the Asia Grand Restaurant. Thanks so much for this extension of service rendered to us!

I truly enjoyed the double cooking methods for Garoupa Fish. I think I will remember this dish when someone mentioned Asia Grand Restaurant. Hahaha!


The Peking Duck was deliciously succulent, and we enjoyed it very much! The course dinner ended with a plate of 'Sang Mee' made with duck meat from the Peking duck, as well as Mango Pudding for dessert! It is very important to have to have noodles on one's birthday - To the Chinese, it represents longevity!

Happy Birthday, Mum Vi!


During the Circuit Breaker period, we got to know of a new eatery place which is located at Hillv2, and we really enjoyed the food very much! The New Ting offered 15% discount for our take-out order during the Circuit Breaker and Phase 1 re-opening period. Although we are now into Phase 2, this eatery place still continues to have the same promotion even for dine-in customers.


Baby had Chicken Chop, while I had Unagi Rice Bowl. I love it, as it awesomely good! My dish cost only less than SGD16, which I felt was definitely worth the price paid as compared to other restaurants which can easily cost SGD18 or more!


Mum Vi continues to cook on weekdays for us even though we have a choice to dine out. 'WFH' is still a default option for both Baby and I. It is definitely a nice way of comfort from the stress of working from home. We are always happy to have a delicious and hearty meal after we end our 'workday' at home!




I met up with my makan pals after a long hiatus of 3 months. We settled at Sushi Plus for lunch, and this eatery place is located at Bugis Junction.It was my first visit to the place, and I do find similarities between them and Genki Sushi.

I personally prefer the sushi served in Genki Sushi though Sushi Plus is more pocket friendly!


I end my post with my recent meet-up at Cafe Muji with favorite gal friends!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA