Friends gathering at Paddyfolks & GoCha Bar + Mask Fashion

I met up with Tracy, Meryl and Sweetie on a "Fridate", and we settled at Paddyfolks which is located at the Funan Mall. Tracy made use of her Entertainer App, which allows us to obtain a 1-for-1 deal!


Paddyfolks is specialized in hearty and wholesome rice bowls that are great for a quick, filling meal. It offers a wide range of rice bowls that satisfies your craving.



‘Rice to meet you’, Paddyfolks, and thanks for the 1-for-1 deal offer. We only paid SGD8.50 each, which made our dinner damage rather affordable and friendly for our pockets!



After our meal, we walked over to the next store – GoCha Bar for some healthy drinks. This Taiwanese Juice Bar opened its flagship store in Singapore! Tracy used her Entertainer App once again to enjoy the 1-for-1 deal!

Taiwanese bubble tea stores are everywhere in Singapore. I was still pretty surprised by GoCha Bar as they also served juices, yoghurt and smoothies drinks with 100% natural ingredients. 



Tracy and I had Chrysanthemum Honey with Wolfberries, and we paid SGD2 each! Thanks for hanging out with me, girls!


 The Mid-Autumn Festival has always been one of my favorite events, as I love to eat mooncakes as well as strolling in the park holding traditional candle-lit lanterns! Most importantly, the company that I work in considers this occasion as an important day hence we enjoyed a half day rest/off from work! What better way to celebrate it then having a lunch gathering with some of my lunch kakis at work. We had hotpot lunch together! Thanks everyone to make time for the gathering, and we had a delightful meal!



After our family dinner, we brought the kids out to the nearby neighbourhood playground. HayBoy had a nice time with his lit lantern!




I end my post with a matching mask photo with one of my BFFs, EL. Thanks for getting for me another cute face mask with Tokidoki prints, and I love it loads! #masktrend




Lastly, I had my dinner at Xin Wang HK Café which is located Northpoint City. I love spending my Satdate with my dearest Baby!


Comments

Mniam. I like this type on east cuisine.

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA