product review - Essano Advanced Brightening Serum + Baby's pre-birthday lunch at Tampopo

I love weekends!



I started off my weekend by trying the new Mcdonald's limited-time offer Melon Wafer Cone! I love the Rock Melon flavor very much, and I enjoyed it immensely!



Essano has quickly become one of my favorite brands ever since i started used their Rosehip product range. Recently, they released their new "Vitamin C Brightening", and I’ve been trying the Advanced Brightening Serum out over the past few weeks. It is ideally for users over 30's to fight early signs of aging and dullness.



The Advanced Brightening Serum is a high-dose Vitamin C serum, which is designed to help brighten the skin and remove discoloration such as age spots or pigmentation. It helped to lighten up the dark spots on my cheeks and what I liked about this serum was that it also contains UV protection to protect the skin from further damage.




It smells awesomely good, with a soft orange citrus scent. The energizing scent gives a great welcome for a brand new day in the morning. It gives the most gorgeous natural glow to my skin. It absorbed pretty fast onto the skin, and I did not have any sticky feeling after application.


Thanks BeautyInsiderSG for sending over the product, and I hope my friends and readers can find my mini product review useful to them!



Baby and I spent our Sunday lunch at Tampopo which is located at Ngee Ann City. This eatery place is well-known for their Kuro Buta Tonkatsu and Kuro Buta Shabu Ramen



And YES, we ordered both of them as our mains. We shared the yummy Beef Croquette, Tempura Moriawase and Classic Sashimi as sides to go along our mains.







The damage was SGD76-ish after Baby's birthday month discount, and this was my little treat for him. Geburtstag Baby and Ich Liebe Dich!




Baby came over to my workplace to pick me up from work, and we decided to settle on our dinner at ‘Eat at Seven’ which is located at level 3 of Suntec City’s Sky Garden. It offers the best of Japan restaurants under one roof. We ate at Menya Kokoru, and we had Mazesoba!



I end my post with one of our random dinners at Suntec City. Baby wanted to try out The Salted Plum which offers Taiwanese fare. I had their signature Lu Rou Rice Set, and what I love most about the pork belly is that it did not have any porky stench. The slab of pork comes braised in their signature sauce that is immensely thick and savoury. This is one of the items that you should not give a miss out on at The Salted Plum.



Lastly, we finally re-visited one of the Cartier boutiques to receive their complimentary cleaning and shining services for our wedding bands. This is wonderful after-sale service that they offer to their customers! It is recommended by the staff from Cartier to clean/polish the rings every 6-9 months to keep our rings in shining condition at all time!


Comments

Mniam. I love ice creams!

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA