All about food - Geylang Claypot Rice + Tampopo + The White Kitchen by Tokyo Latte + Udders + Siam Village

Happy Weekends!



 We had our lunch at The White Kitchen by Tokyo Latte which is located at J Cube! However it was nothing special to shout about, as I felt the food was pretty normal. I doubt I will head back there if I am nearby, but that is just my own opinion.



After a long hiatus of about 5 years, I finally re-visited the famous Geylang Claypot Rice with my lunch kakis on a random weekday. 2 years ago, they had relocated to Beach Road from Geylang Lorong 33. It is advisable to call up the restaurant and place your order for their signature Claypot Rice to avoid a long wait at the premises as the claypot rice needs at least 20 minutes to be prepared from scratch.

 

The rice texture was great, and the chicken meat was well marinated and tasted flavorful. I really love the generous servings of Chinese Sausages (lup Cheong).



 

My colleagues and I enjoyed the food very much, and we will come back for more in the near future since it is just walking distance from our new office!



 After our lunch, we headed to Udders for some ice-cream fix! We shared a waffle with 2 scoops of ice-cream. We had Salted Caramel and Pistachio. When it comes to desserts, we will always have spare room for it!



Baby and I spent our mid-week dinner at Tampopo which is located at Ngee Ann City. This eatery place is well-known for their Kuro Buta Tonkatsu and Kuro Buta Shabu Ramen. We ordered both of them as our mains. We also shared the yummy Beef Croquette and Tempura Moriawase as sides to go along with our mains!

 

The damage was SGD60+, and we felt good after eating something yummy. It was a good welcome after a hard day of work!



My recent dinner with Baby at Siam Village Restaurant which is located at Tannery Lane, and it fulfilled our Thai Food craving... Although, there were some hits and misses, we still enjoyed the meal!



I end my post with a recent lunch-in treat from my company in celebration of our office relocation. All employees received a lunch set bento as a form of company lunch. I enjoyed the Korean Bento from Bibigo. Thanks so much for the lunch Bento!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA