[PRODUCT REVIEW] Star products by PIEHL’S PLASTE

I received a generous package by 'PIEHL'S PLASTE' from '0.8L Singapore'I was overjoyed upon receiving it! I am a person who doesn't go for facial treatments on a regular basis, as i usually do my own self-care at home. This is very important to me!


This is my first time using PIEHL’S PLASTE, and I am pretty excited to know more about as well as experience on what I can achieve through the benefits and goodness from using these products!




Preparation of usage for the PIEHL'S PLASTE COLLALIFT COLLAGEN AMPOULE is simple and I am happy that it is now a major part of my beauty regime!


See below for demo video...




This highly functional collagen ampoule has a dual function for whitening & wrinkle care. The collagen powder helps to improve elasticity and reduces wrinkles. It also provides clearer and brighter skin! 
I love the lightweight and non-sticky formula that keeps my skin looking smoother. 




The Collagel Contact Mask is a gel mask with a cooling effect and generous amount of anti-aging ingredients. It moisturized my face thoroughly and my face felt suppler and softer the very next day!


Recently I read an article that mentioned UV Ray protection products are essential for any skincare regime. I only use sun screen products that have a non-greasy and water-based formula, as this will help to reduce skin irritation. 

I was delighted to receive the PIEHL’S PLASTE H-AQUA SUN SHIELD SPF50+/PA++++ that came as a perfect opportunity for me to embark on my UV shield journey. It is a lightweight sun-screen with ingredients for soothing and hydrating skin. It is also easy to apply, and perfect for daily use! I loved the light scent of the Wild Rose Berries which contains Vitamin C!


I either apply it on its own, or use it under my makeup as it is a good base for a makeup finish! It is compact which makes it easy to carry around and has SPF50+/PA++++, hence this makes it a really good sunscreen! I love it most is that it creates a natural look after application. 


Lastly, thanks 0.8L and PIEHL'S PLASTE for sending the products over, and I hope that my mini review is useful to you!

Comments

I dont know this brand.

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA