Birthday Celebration at Pasta e Formaggio + KelJessLoft's Home-cooked food

Sweetie’s birthday fell in July, and during that time, dining was prohibited. There has been an easing of 'SMM' for fully vaccinated  people, so therefore Tracy took this opportunity to organize a birthday celebration for her at the Pasta e Formaggio which is located at Royal Group Building.

 



The food served here was splendid, and I will definitely be coming back again with my Baby soon. Perhaps at an another outlet, as this outlet we visited closes at 8pm on weekdays and fully closed on weekends.


I whipped up a simple dinner for both of us, and we had Prawn & Vegetables Curry, Cold Tofu with Oyster Sauce & Bonito Flakes and Air-Fried Dumplings.



We had a DIY Korean Army Stew on one of our random weekend dinners. We picked up all the essential ingredients from the supermarket. 




We were glad that it turned up pretty good, and we enjoyed each other's companionship! We will invite more guests to our place to enjoy steamboat together in the near future.


I personally think that cooking on weekdays has been made possible for me during this WFH, as the time spent for travelling to and fro from the office has now been used to do prep for cooking instead! I prepared Fried Carrot Cake (Black version) for dinner straight after I end my work at home. This is my first attempt, and as per my Baby, he said it tasted pretty decent. This portion was definitely not enough for us, and I promise that I will cook more next time!



After 2 months plus of WFH, I've now finally been instructed that I have to go back to the office once a week. With my present arrangement, it will be nice to catch up with my office lunch mates during lunch as well as to see other colleagues that I've not met in a while!

 

Both V and I were fully vaccinated, and therefore took the opportunity to dine-in at Kazokutei Restaurant which is located at Bugis Junction. This set lunch cost me SGD9.90! It was pretty affordable and tasted good too!



Recently, I picked to this box of Chai Latte by Lipton for my afternoon tea indulgence. Not many people enjoy Chai Tea mainly because of its spicy fragrance. I am the biggest fan of Chai Tea! I was so surprised that the damage for a box of Chai Latte was only SGD1.95!! I paired it with some Oats Cookies and the combination was pretty pleasant!



I end my post with our buns from our favorite bakery - Boulangerie Asanoya. It is a Japanese bakery that specializes in gourmet bread and pastries. The buns tasted as good as it looks!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA