Dining at Hoshino Coffee & Forty hands Café

One of my colleagues recently submitted her resignation letter. I requested to come back to office on her last day.


 We took this last opportunity to take a group picture on her last day. All the best to you in your near future! Do catch up over a meal soon!


I went over to VivoCity to meet up with my Baby for dinner after work. We settled at Hoshino Coffee, as Baby fell in love with their mains. It has been a long hiatus since we last visit VivoCity.



Baby ordered the Curry Beef Stew with Omelette Rice, while I had the Hoshino Spaghetti and it tasted awesomely good!


We also had an add-on of a small cup of Lobster Bisque and Salad to our meal, and I enjoyed every bit of it. The damage was SGD57-ish, and this was a small dinner treat for my Baby!




Although the government has eased up on the 'SMM' restrictions for vaccinated people, I am still tasked to go back to the office on alternate weeks via split teams. During the week, when I work from home, I usually will have something simple either for breakfast or lunch that requires simple steaming! It's a pity that my Baby has to go back to the office when I WFH, how sad!



He bought this box of Siew Mai from Crystal Jade Restaurant at around SGD8-ish, so I can have them during his absence at home. Thanks Baby for the sweet gesture!


I whipped up a simple dinner for both of us during my WFH’s week, and we had Kung Pao Chicken, Cai Poh Omelette and Steamed Lala in Spicy Ginger Soup.



We DIY-ed another round of the Korean Army Stew on a random weekend dinner. We love having communal dinner at home with friends!



Baby surprised me with another weekend brunch at Forty hands Café which is located at East Coast Road. He promises that weekends are meant for Café-Hopping, and I am very pleased with his gesture! Reservations are not allowed, so we were pretty lucky to get a table upon arrival, even though the café was pretty crowded.




We started our meal by ordering a side dish for sharing - Coachella Crab Fries with spicy crab claw meat and aioli sauce, which was a combination I was intrigued by. The aroma of the crab meat combined with the truffle was strong though, but overall a good starter to whet one’s appetite for mains!



I had Chilli Scram which came with chili -infused scrambled eggs with onions, wild mushrooms on top of Papita Toast . I love this  simple yet comforting brunch entrée, and it was absolutely flavorful.


Baby had Eggs Benedict. We had a delightful meal, and thanks Baby for the weekend brunch treat!



We were so full from our weekend brunch at the Forty Hands, so I cooked a small portion of Fried Carrot Cake (Black version) for both of us for dinner. I was glad that Baby enjoyed it. This portion was definitely not enough for us if it was a usual dinner, but because we had such a filling branch, it was enough this time round!



I end my post with our recent dinner at Casuarina Curry Restaurant (Macpherson outlet). I had Chicken Masala with Coin Pratas!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA