IPLUS Locomole App - The Heart of Singapore Trail + August edition of Partibox from Particlub

Thanks Purple Protection - 99.999% advanced bactericidal hand spray stays on for 8 hours, even after washing of hands! It is even more powerful than sanitizers, but most importantly it is water-based and free of alcohol!

Recently, I was introduced to IPLUS Locomole App, an award-winning app that offers users immersive self-guided mobile trails in an authentic and enriching travel experience in Singapore . You would probably think that it is an app which is specially designed for tourists, which you might, be right, but this is actually suitable for Singaporeans of all ages, in order for everyone to enjoy Singapore’s history and heritage in a more fun way.



To celebrate Singapore's 56th birthday, you can now enjoy ‘The Heart of Singapore Trail’ which is available on the app and is free.




Through the trail, I got to learn a lot more about the Cavenagh Bridge, Boat Quay, the Statue of Sir Stamford Raffles and Elgin Bridge. The Augmented Reality (AR) function in the app allowed me to have an immersive experience and to take some interesting photos at the same time! It was tremendously fun!








Discover more local attractions through the app and what’s more, you can enjoy over 200 deals and discounts! Wait no more, do download IPLUS Locomole App and experience it yourselves today!




I am glad that I have made the choice to join Particlub last year, till date, I am still very happy to be with them, as the goodies are getting better each month. Here I am into my thirteen month with them, and I still do feel excited wondering what I will receive every subsequent month!

 

If you are already with them, you will know that receiving a monthly 'Parti-package' delivery is a breeze as they send it promptly to my doorstep!



Yeo’s Chrysanthemum Can Drinks whisk range from the classic can designs to the latest National Day Edition 2021. I love their drinks as they offer a healthier choice range, such as less sugar or no sugar added drinks.



BSKIN Flawless Finish Perfecting Loose Powder - It is suitable for all skin types.





MUSE & Co Day & Night Collection - Pink Blossom


The nails are lightweight, and each set includes 36 Nails with Adhesive (in 12 sizes), Cleansing Pad, Mini Buffer, Wood Stick and User Manual.



This month’s Partimerch is - BBT holder.



That summarizes all the goodies that I got for my August edition from Particlub! I am now so looking forward to the next edition! Do stay tuned, as I will share on the box's content on my space again!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA