[random] Weekend Dim Sum brunch at Paradise Teochew Restaurant

Baby surprised me with a weekend Dim Sum brunch at Paradise Teochew Restaurant which is located at Scotts Square. I was delighted with his gesture. Life is kinda going back to normal after the easing of 'SMM' restrictions for vaccinated people.



Upon entering the premises, we were lead to our seats. We were one of the first few people entering the eatery place as our reservation was at 1030am.


We started off our meal with some appetizers and complimentary glutinous tea.



Chee Cheong Fun with Char Siew – Another dim sum staple.



A dim sum brunch will never be complete without Siew Mai! They were nicely done, and we enjoyed them very much!






The meal was very good, and my personal recommendations (must-have!) are the XO Fried Carrot Cake, Teochew Style Oyster and Minced Meat Porridge and Glutinous Rice (He Ye Fan). We had a delightful meal, and thanks Baby for the weekend brunch treat!





We ended our meal session with another round of complimentary tea from Paradise Teochew Restaurant.




My colleagues and I met up with our ex-colleague to give her a belated farewell dinner, and we settled for a dinner gathering at Brewerkz, which is located at Stadium Walk. We still enjoyed each other's company! We talked and shared about everything under the sun for the good 3 hour meet up!






I was selected by Trulife to attend their focus group. During the session, we shared our valuable experiences and thoughts with one and another. We received their Bird’s Nest as a token of an appreciation via home delivery.




My parents came over for breakfast at Sims Vista Food Centre on a random Sunday morning, and we joined my parents there too. I brought them up to my place since the food centre is just within a less than 5 minute walk from where I stay.



Baby and I brought them for lunch at Lau Wang which is located at Singpost Centre. We were glad that they enjoyed the food very much. The damage was about SGD38 which was pretty affordable for 4-pax dining.


Both Baby and I love ice-cream, therefore upon seeing there was a promotion for Häagen-Dazs, we purchased them without any hesitation.. To enhance our indulgence, Baby picked up some ice-cream cones from Fairprice! I end my post with a cone of happiness at home!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA