Afternoon Tea at Angelina + Dinner at CoCo ICHIBANYA

Baby and I took a day off from work to spend some quality time together, and we went to Angelina which is located at Marina Bay Sands (MBS).


We ordered the lavish afternoon Tea Set, which comprises of mini assorted pastries, canapés and your choice of tea, coffee or hot chocolate.




Apart from the high tea set, we also ordered a basket of Truffle Fries to go along with our afternoon tea!

We had a great time with each other together over the afternoon tea. Thanks for letting me be who I am and believing in what I do. At the same time, watching over me and loving me. What more can I ask for!!? Blessed to have you around in my life!

It has been a long hiatus since I visited CoCo ICHIBANYA, and I remembered my last visit was at Bugis+ way back in 2013. We decided to dine in at this Japanese Curry House, mainly because we were craving for Japanese curry!


We settled at the Plaza Singapura outlet, and the damage was SGD 40-ish. CoCo ICHIBANYA offers efficient service, therefore in short, our dinner was served very quickly and this makes a good choice for a quick meal.

The rich curry sauce tasted marvellous, which REALLY explains why  CoCo ICHIBANYA is known as 'King of Curry'.



We ended our day at Plaza Singapura, and I took many random photos at the POP MART display exhibits featuring Molly by Kennyswork. Lastly, I want to wish everyone a Happy ‘Molly Christmas’!




It’s been a long time since I last visited Great World, and I was pleasantly surprised with the new shops and restaurants!



Great World went on a big revamp to refresh its offerings, and one of their key tenants now is Meidi-Ya Supermarket. You can experience the best and real Japanese supermarket shopping style as they offer authentic Japanese food, mainly on direct import from Japan.


The gyoza was air-flown frozen from the Sapporo factory, and cooked in-house at the stall. Each gyoza tasted fabulous, and we enjoyed it very much


We settled our main courses at Bentoss Hokkaido Restaurant. Baby had Hokkaido Soup Curry with Rice while I ordered Prawn Tempura Soba. They tasted great yet pockets friendly.

Saturday Dim Sum brunch with Baby and Mommy Vi, and this time we went to Imperial Treasure Fine Chinese Cuisine at Marina Bay Sands. It was my first visit to this restaurant.


I love Fried XO Carrot Cake, and this is a MUST-ORDER for me! It is always my 'To-Get' comfort food in every Dim Sum meal. Baby and I love the BBQ Pork Buns very much as well, and the Siew Mai was also definitely one of the better ones I've tried so far.



We ordered the Century Egg Porridge, but I've had better as I felt it tasted kinda bland.

Thanks Baby for the meal, and we had a pleasurable experience at Imperial Treasure Fine Chinese Cuisine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA