[product review] Dr. CICACNE AC Control Cream + L'Oréal Paris Revitalift Pro-Retinol Anti-Wrinkle Face Serum

Life has changed ever since the pandemic and wearing a mask is now the new norm when going out. Wearing a face mask too much will cause redness of the skin, and some might even experience a breakout in acne, which is also known as mask acne ('maskne').



Luckily, I was introduced to Dr. CICACNE AC Control Cream, and I have been using it for about a week. It is a mild and gentle cream, and it is not oily as compared to other acne creams. It is lightweight, easily absorbed into the skin and does not leave my face feeling greasy or sticky. It works well on my sensitive and dry skin, as it is a multi-benefit acne control cream that offers rich moisturizing elements to our skin to fight against ‘Mask-Ne' and heals skin irritations due to the long hours of wearing a mask in scorching and humid weather.




I am glad that it has effectively relieved my 'Mask-Ne' issue! It seems like I now have less acne spots popping up on my face, and at the same time it moisturized my skin too! Now my complexion looks clearer as compared to previously. Do check out Dr. Cicacne Singapore Official


One of the main causes for wrinkles forming is that as we age, our body produce less collagen, and we tend to lose elasticity in our skin. Unfortunately, we can’t stop aging, but we can slow down the process. Apart from aging, sun exposure is also a cause for wrinkles appearing too. To slow down all these factors, simply add the anti-aging serum to our skincare which will help us see the difference.




I was delighted to be introduced to L'Oréal Paris Revitalift Pro-Retinol Anti-Wrinkle Face Serum which fights against skin concerns, but yet remains gentle to our skin! It has a lightweight texture that allows it to be absorbed quickly and reduces wrinkles.





My skin is sensitive at times, but I didn't experience any irritation or side effects after using the product. My skin tone started to look more even, and my freckles looked lighter after a week of usage.

With continued daily usage, I am able to see significant results, and my skin looks to have regained its resilience as well as being more luminous! I’m loving this gentle yet effective anti-aging skincare treatment, as it is suitable for all skin types!



Thanks Home Tester Club for sending the product over!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA