[product review] Kleenex Supreme Skincare Facial Tissue + Winner of the Mascara Challenge by Ange Gardien + Beauty sampling box from Clozette

Back in November, I joined the first ever Mascara Challenge by Ange Gardien. I got a notification that I was selected as the winner of the #DareToBegin Mascara Challenge. I was awarded a bundle of their Signature Eye Makeup Products (worth SGD256).



A couple weeks ago, I was greeted by this beauty box from Ange Gardien when I came home and it totally brightened up my day after hard day's work in the office!


I was pleasantly surprised to receive a box full of beauty goodies - Ange Gardien’s signature Eye Makeup products which included of an Eyebrow Pencil, Eyeliner, Micellar Water, Eyeshadow Palette, Pouch and Pocket Mirror.







Merci Ange Gardien, and I am definitely excited to try all these products!



I love to receive beauty boxes, as it is a fun way to discover new products that you may not have tried yet. Thanks Clozette for sending me beauty sampling box which featured the K-beauty brand - Belif


I love samplings, as they allow me to try out the products to see if they work well on me before  investing on the full-size products.

 

Belif The True Cream - Aqua Bomb

Belif The True Cream - Moisturizing Bomb

Belif Aqua Bomb Jelly Cleanser

Belif Aqua Bomb Refining Ampoule Serum

Belif Youth Creator - Age Knockdown Bomb

Belif Numero 10 Essence



Of all the minis / sachets, I love The True Cream - Aqua Bomb the most! I love the gel-like texture and it provides my skin with sufficient hydration levels and my skin feels supple after application.



I was happy to be selected by 'Home Tester Club' to do a test review of ‘Kleenex Supreme Skincare Facial Tissue'. I have always trusted Kleenex tissues for my skin due to its high quality and now, their latest Supreme Skincare comes with added lotion to offer ultra-softness to the skin. It is dermatologically tested and proven to be suitable for sensitive skin.



I love it very much, as these skincare tissues are super soft! The gentle and silky texture is definitely my skin’s best choice for my daily skincare or as an essential part of my makeup routine!



Thanks for sending the product over and for the wonderful try-out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA