Afternoon tea at ParkRoyal Collection Marina Bay

Both Baby and I love afternoon tea, and therefore I made a reservation for us at the ParkRoyal Collection Marina Bay.



PARKROYAL COLLECTION Marina Bay has transformed its Atrium Lounge into a ‘Garden Oasis' inside the hotel itself. I really love the stunning greenery setting and the sculptural pavilions which gave the hotel a dramatic architectural look.


The delightful nature-inspired afternoon tea is served in a picnic basket and includes a variety of sweet and savory bites, with herbs and edible flowers. It was served in a picnic basket, and we enjoyed our afternoon tea in the lush garden setting of Portman's Bar!

We started our session with 2 slices of Toasted Bread and Stewed Chicken with Poach Egg Dip. 


The entire set was served in an elegant picnic basket, and the tea set features an assortment of Instagram-worthy savory and sweet creations.



No high tea set or buffet is ever complete without scones! They nail them well, as their scones are so delicious. I couldn’t get enough of them!


Before we ended our session, there was a finale goodies trolley which was part of the afternoon tea. We were given a plate of sweet treats to share between us.

These dainty treats are are best enjoyed with the choices of TWG Tea that came with the set. OM! My Afternoon Tea experience was great!

This is my lovely arrangement for my Baby on a Saturday afternoon. I am glad that he enjoyed it and loves these little surprises from me!

Comments

This picket backet is amazing.

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA