[product review] EGF Collagen Ampoule by the SKIN HOUSE + L'OCCITANE Immortelle Reset Serum

I was so happy to be given the opportunity from '0.8L Singapore' to try the EGF Collagen Ampoule by the SKIN HOUSE.

The EGF Collagen Ampoule improves the elasticity of the skin and protects the skin from environmental exposure, and lastly, hydrates and nourishes the skin intensely and deeply as well. It also delays the aging process of the skin, protects it from damage and irritation, and improves its color and texture. 



The EGF Collagen Ampoule is a lightweight yet powerful ampoule that helps to combat aging with firming benefits, as well as hyaluronic acid for deep hydration. It is suitable for all skin types.



After 1-2 weeks of usage, I found that my skin has become smoother. I believe that with regular use, the firmness and elasticity of the skin will increase, and the intensity of pigmentation will decrease.



This lightweight yet powerful ampoule helps to combat aging with firming benefits, as well as hyaluronic acid for deep hydration. I have incorporated this product into my daily skin care routine, and the refreshing nice scent is a bonus! To summarize, I love the texture, and I have noticed improvement in the firmness and softness of my skin. It absorbed very quickly and does not leave a sticky or heavy feeling, and no residue is felt on the skin. It is a very light ampoule and despite containing collagen it is fresh and easily absorbed. The EGF Collagen Ampoule has definitely surpassed my expectations.



Over the years, serums in the market have become more potent. Everything is now filled with antioxidants and ingredients that promise everything from glowing skin in minutes to those that help protect the skin barrier.

 

I am happy that I was being selected to receive the Beauty Sampling Box from TheBeauClub which featured the popular skincare brand – L'OCCITANE Immortelle Reset Serum.



The beautiful glass bottle packaging already looks like a winner at first glance. It comes in a stained glass that has sunset hues and looked stunning on my dressing table. However, one must recall that having a beautiful packaging does not equate to a perfect product! I am pleased to advise that the effectiveness of this serum rendered towards my skin was perfect!


L’Occitane Immortelle Reset Serum can be both used during the day or in the night, in order to protect and repair the skin from environmental stress, as well as to soothe one's skin. These golden bubbles of Immortelle essential oil look just like little jelly bubbles in the bottle. They provide daily defense against sensitivity, dullness and fatigue during the day. For night usage, it will help your skin recover and reset itself overnight, so it is left glowing, rested and smooth in the morning.



I love this beautiful hybrid between oil and serum! As I pumped out the product, the golden bubbles burst, and I was expecting it to feel a little oily, but surprisingly it wasn't! Instead, it felt light and it literally sank into my skin! I added this product into my skincare routine, and it boosted up my skin's hydration! The product also helped to reduce dullness in my skin at the same time. My skin felt and looked a little better each day. It definitely achieved 'Holy Grail' status in my beauty routine quickly!



It is suitable for all ages and skin types, revitalizes the skin and smooths fine lines to give you that youthful glow we're craving for! Lastly, thanks TheBeauClub for sending over the Beauty Sampling Box!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA