[Service Review] Keratin Treatment + Hair Trim @ Keolleo Bar

Keolleo Bar is located on the 4th level at Bugis Cube which is directly opposite Bugis Junction, around a 5-minute walk away from Bugis MRT.


If you're wondering how to get to Bugis Cube, it is situated right across the road from Bugis Junction and Intercontinental Hotel. The National Library is also a short distance from Bugis Cube.


The state of my hair recently has not been too good, and I knew it was quite bad before being introduced to this Salon. My unruly and frizzy hair upset me, so I was excited to try out their Keratin Treatment. I had read about the advantages of doing such treatments to problematic hair types, so I was quite keen on this. The treatment strengthens the collagen bonds in my hair and makes it stronger against hair damage. It also removes dreaded frizzy hair while giving an ultra-smooth effect. There is nothing that I do not like about this treatment!


There were many customers getting their hair done in the studio when I was there. I had to wait for about 15-20 minutes before I was attended to. I was glad that the friendly hairstylist named AJ attended to me after the long wait.


My hair was wrapped in plastic and was placed under heat for about 25 minutes.

I love the last stage of this treatment, as they ironed my hair out before I left the salon. I was happy that my hair was not looking too pin straight and flat ironed, as it looked more natural than I expected.


Unlike chemical hair re-bonding where you will have straight hair for up to 6 months, the Keratin Treatment lasts up to 3 months with proper care, by using their BC Nourish Repair Shampoo and Conditioner. Do remember that Keratin Treatment is meant for restoring hair health. If your priority is to have a healthy and manageable hair, then this is a perfect treatment for you!

My hair looks way better than the messy state it was in when I first stepped into the salon. Now, I'm happy to have straight, frizz-free and VERY smooth hair. I was feeling delighted after the treatment, as I haven’t seen my hair looking this healthy and shiny for a long time.

 Got my hair trimmed, as my hair was too thick and heavy, AJ created a bit of layers and this was my final look!


I love this natural Keratin Treatment which did not leave any silicon residue on the hair as compared to other typical hair treatments. My hair looks shinier and my hair color is more vibrant. It also feels softer and more manageable after the treatment! What I liked most about the treatment is that the results lasted longer than I expected.


Keolleo Bar is a one-stop hair service which one can enjoy conveniently under one roof. Their sister company, Keolleo Glam is also located at the same building on the 2nd level (#02-08) where they provide beauty services such as Eyebrow Embroidery, Facial, Eyelash Extension, Anti wrinkles and Nose Lifting. It is a great place to doll up for special occasions.


They are currently running a promotion for their Anti-Wrinkles Needle-less Treatment at $299! Expect noticeable results after just 1 session with no downtime!

Before I end this entry, I just want to thank Mr Kito for assisting me on my appointment and treatment introduction. A big shout-out to my friendly hairstylist, AJ for the magic on my hair, and nice chatting with you throughout my session. Lastly, a great big thank you to 1004label for inviting me to Keolleo Bar and for facilitating my appointment

For those looking to treat or color your hair, do book your appointment with Keolleo Bar!

---------------------------------------------------------------

Keolleo Bar

470 North Bridge Road #03-15 & #03-04, Bugis Cube Singapore 188735

Website: http://www.rigelparlour.sg/

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KeolleoBarSG/

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/keolleobar/


Keolleo Glam

470 North Bridge Road #02-08, Bugis Cube Singapore 188735

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/keolleoglam

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/keolleoglamsg/

Comments

Vasantha sri said…
The Way Of Your Blog presentation best keratin treatment in hyderabad is very effective And very easy to understand about the process..thank you keep update with your blogs..
Ardra said…
Traveling with shampoo bars is quite convenient! They work exactly as well as liquid shampoos and are simple to transport and spill-proof.
shampoo bar nz

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA