Grand opening of Where Got Thyme by Oleos at SUO + Dinner at Tampopo

A newly farmer’s market aka groceries store – Where Got Thyme by Oleos’ opened its doors to the residents of Sims Urban Oasis Condominium as well as to the public.


 

Being a resident, I received their pamphlet about their grand opening event from the mailbox. I called upon my besties to join in the fun on their opening event, and my neighbor, C joined us too!


 

There were food samples during the event, and we tried their popcorn chicken, pizza and even tangy tomato soup! Beside the sampling, there were many children activities such as face painting, balloon sculpturing, cotton candy & even a popcorn station. I loved the balloon sculpturing the best!



I requested the balloon sculptor for a Magic Wand, and he did one for me! OMG, it looked terrific! We took many random photos against the balloon sculpture! We had a pretty fun time at the grand opening event of 'Where Got Thyme by Oleos'.


Recently, Baby and I went down to Ngee Ann City for an early dinner at Tampopo, and we were surprised by their new house rule. They do not allow any add-on sides or other side dishes listed in the menu during 2.30-5.30pm



Therefore, we could only order the ramen, which was a bit of a shame. As this eatery place is well-known for their Kuro Buta Tonkatsu and Kuro Buta Shabu Ramen, we ordered those as our mains.



We love to order sides to go along with our mains, so it was a bit disappointing and a bad experience for us this time. I still can’t comprehend why can’t they let us order sides as we felt rather surprised by their house rule since having sides is a common practice to any dining!

 

The damage was obviously affordable, as we were only having ramen. We were not really satisfied after the deal, so we went on to buy some Taiyaki from the Takashimaya Food Hall.



I end my post with a lovely gift from Fresh. Thanks ya!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA