Kiehl’s Calendula-Mart popup + Product review - Pantene Miracles Rich Moisture Treatment

I went to the Kiehl’s Calendula-Mart popup at Sunday Folks, and this was their first-ever experiential Calendula pop-up.






I received a personalized skin consultation where you get to identify your skin concerns, and I also took home a 5-piece Calendula sample kit. 





Thanks for the ice-cream treat which was from Sunday Folks, and this is a customized flavor specially created for Kiehl’s for this event - Calendula Honey Saffron Ice cream.

 



I did a pre-sign up before visiting the pop-up, and I got an additional travel-sized treat from Kiehl’s. Thanks for the Vital Skin-Strengthening Super Serum.


I picked up a special curated set at the event mart, and I am happy to purchase this set which cost a fraction of its original price due to an on-site discount!



Looking forward to more pop-up events in the near future!


Say goodbye to brittle, dry and untamed, hair and welcome smooth and nourished hair. The transformation might sound like a Miracle, but with the aid of Pantene Miracle, your wish will come true, as it will take you on a ride to hair as dreamy as you desire. The Pantene Miracles range is waiting for you, and you can achieve it at the ease of your home! This range is an all-in-one hair treatment that will make your hair smooth and healthy.





The Pantene Miracles Rich Moisture Treatment tamed down my unruly and frizzy hair! It intensely moisturized and repaired every hair strand on my head! My hair was akin to cashmere silkiness! I do love coming out of my bathroom with silky locks.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA