Meal gathering at Sky Bistro - National Service & Resort Country Club (NSRCC)

To celebrate the half year mark of 2022, Ivy arranged a gathering session, and E suggested to bring us to enjoy a sunset experience while having our meal. He brought us to Sky Bistro which is located at National Resort & Country Club, and R & S joined us for this gathering!


The view of the golf course was gorgeous, and we couldn’t help ourselves to take more photos against it. 







Apart from drinking booze, we also ordered a Seafood Horfun, Hokkien Mee, Chicken Satay, Fried Beancurd with Thai Salad, French Fries, Chicken Wings, and Wu Xiang Platter.






Thanks for company, as I enjoyed myself very much! We talked and shared about everything under the sun for almost 4 hours meet up! I am looking forward for more outings and gatherings soon!



I made our way to Suntec City for dinner from our workplace, Gateway East to meet up with Meryl, Chewy and Baby Rena on a random Friday. We settled to visit Tendon Kohaku which is located at level 3 of Suntec City’s Sky Garden - 'Eat at Seven'. 

My dinner cost me SGD17+, but it is still good value for money. Most importantly, the line has shortened as compared the restaurant first opened in 2016! I will definitely come back again, as I really truly love their Ten-Don very much!


Recently, Birds of Paradise opened their latest outlet at Beach Road, which is located opposite my workplace. On random afternoon, my lunch kakis and I walked down the street of Beach Road to get an ice-cream fix from Birds of Paradise Gelato Boutique after our lunch before heading back to office.  

Comments

I dont know this ice cream brand.

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA