Durian & Shopping Trip @ JB tis Sat with Pa & Ma

My weekend holiday to JB for my first and ever durian trip , will update my post with pixs when I come back from the trip. Though I am not a durian lover... since pa & ma wanna go, so being a filial daughter... I pay for them & accompany them there too lolz ... My best kaki - Jo² joins in the tour with me too... hehe....

My parents & Jo² are durian lovers

Meeting Jo² around 7am @ my Kallang home, we will go breakfast together with my parents... After our food, my kid bro - Tony will send us to Le Meridien Shopping Acade for the assembly... We need to be there by 8am.



ps : Happy Birthday Singapore....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA