Lunch @ Waraku De Pasta >>>> The Dark Knight @ GV Marina Square

Susie, Jo², RJ & I went to watch ' The Dark Knight' @ GV Marina Square - 6.30pm. Due to pack schedule....no time to watch, tot I will miss this show.. Luckily I still managed to catch it at the cinema....Most of my friends dun like to watch this type of movies... no kakis to watch with me .. eventually no mood to watch too... Really thanks to RJ... who willingly to watch with us though this was his 2nd time watching the same show... so touched sia....

RJ & I walked over to Marina Square to get the tickets during lunch time.... after that we went to Waraku De Pasta for lunch....

RJ ordered Seafood Soup Pasta while I got myself Mushroom & Chicken in Japanese Curry Soup Pasta.....
Mushroom & Chicken in Japanese Curry Soup Pasta
Seafood Soup Pasta

Yummy pasta ..... Thanks for the lunch RJ....

We left office 6.05pm... and walked down to Marina Square for the show....
The story plot is great..... Love the climax, stunts & gadgets.... Heath Ledger will never be forgotten for the best 'Joker' ever.
Thanks RJ... for "driving" me around ..... your care & concern when I was not feeling well and the new recommendation..... Kissing - Bliss. I love this song very much.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA