TGIF

Wayne & I arranged a casual dinner with our shipper - Michelle (Fortune Freight) so I got Jo² to join in together for the dinner too…. Wayne made reservation a day before for 4. Though myself & Jo² dun really love Korean food… we still decided to have that for dinner…. Because Michelle is a Korean food lover…

Along Peck Seah Street…. there is a restaurant by the name of Chowan Garden....An authentic Korean cuisine & ambience….
Table Layout
Mai Cha (an authentic Korean drink) taste abit like coffee…..
Samgyetang also known as Ginseng Chicken
It is basically a whole young chicken stuffed with glutinous rice and boiled in a broth of Korean ginseng, dried seeded jujube fruits, garlic, and ginger. Depending on the recipe, other medicinal herbs such as wolfberry (gugija), Codonopsis pilosula (dangsam), and Angelica Sinensis (danggwi) may also be added.
BBQ (Korean all-time fave)
Tofu Soup … yummy
After our dinner, we went to Utopia Pub @ Chinatown for some drinks..Since it was Friday, hard to find carpark lots, so Wayne paid $5 for valet parking…. After we settled down with our seats in the pub… I gave a ring to RJ .. so he can join us for the drinking & sing along session…. While waiting for RJ, Michelle, Jo² & I chosen some songs for leisure singing & played cards games with Wayne too….
Jo² & I were rather ‘high’ after 5 jugs of beer… RJ got to send us home early instead going for supper…. Sigh!!!.... I felt sleepy after the drinking session, so slept in RJ’s car… during the car ride…..

Thanks RJ for taking care of me during my ‘high’ period…. Your gestures really touched my heart…… Appreciate that you can give other artistes a chance…. so I can have a chance listen to other kinds of music in your car….. hehe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA