Noon Dessert @ Secret Recipe

I got this Ku-pon magazine from office reception, there's a 1 for 1 slice of cake promotion @ Secret Recipe.
My lunch kakis & I decided to go for it after our lunch at Macdonalds.....

Actually the day before RJ wanted to get for Jo² & I cheese cakes for our tea-break. Who know's Secret Recipe was closed for Anniversary Celebration that day hehe... poor RJ... he damn sad sia......Anyway... I appreciated the surprise....

Susie ordered - Chocolate Banana
Loads of banana slices packed within delicious chocolate layers. Absolutely refreshing and tasty! Most Original Chocolate Cake Award Winner.


Jo² ordered - Chocolate Indulgence
Creamy and rich Belgian coverture chocolate and white chocolate filling. Absolutely a luscious, luxurious, sinfully rich chocolate lover's dream.


I ordered - Marble Cheese Cake
Signature Cheese Cake for Secret Recipe..... Smooth creamy backed on crunchy oat nut base



RJ ordered - New York Cheese Cake
Baked soft creamy cheese with chocolate cookie base.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA