Singapore won silver Olympic medal in women's team table tennis

I watched the LIVE TELECAST - Table Tennis (Women's Team Gold Medal Match) last nite @ 19.30hrs... As a Singaporean, obviously must support & witness this historic moment.... A medal after 48 years... a moment that we must not miss .....

I was hoping that Singapore can get a gold medal in 2008 Olympic, but damn.... It was a sliver only.... I was utterly disappointed.... The silver is the first medal won by the tiny city-state of Singapore since 1960.

A lot of people may feel that is nothing really great because all players are "China-ese"... but for me, I will support whoever presents Singapore... no doubt they are originated from China but is our country - Singapore who groomed them!!!

Congratulations Singapore... good job Singapore.... though is not the best.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA