Fave haunt in JB, KSL City

Took a day off from work, Baby & I decided to drive in to KSL City, JB on a random weekday... As both Baby & I love to shop and most importantly, to pamper ourselves with yummy food which is affordable. We settled ourselves at Causeway Bay Hong Kong Cafe...


Content of the menu



As Baby is working in a shipbroking firm, he needs to be on standby 24/7 by his phone even if he is not working or on leave...



Baby's drink, Lemon Ribena


My lantern-looking red drink, Salted Lemonade with Sour Plum



Baby's fave Borsch Soup


Our side order - One Bite Crispy chicken Chunks


I savoured every bit of it...


Baby's main course, French Style Fred Rice


I had Shanghai Honey Grilled Pork with Vegetable Rice


The damage was RM47.75... Time for shopping, the moment that I was looking forward all the while I was at KSL City


I got a Plugy for my iphone... 


A passport cover with Little Twin Stars design as my old cover was torn... Time for a new look!



Iphone home button sticker....



Lastly, Hello Kitty Masks from Sexy Look... I am simply in love with the packaging (:


Shopping is always fun in KSL City, thanks for fulfiling my shopping desire!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA