Gathering session for MapleSEA CHAOS

MapleSEA is a localized version of MapleStory... It offers cute, adorable avatars and cool-looking maps which leaves a distinctive mark on the online gaming industry.


Asiasoft launched the second installment of CHAOS for MapleSEA on 9 November 2011... The CHAOS updated content has been divided into three phases.

The first phase : Launched on October 2011 with the Return of the Heroes, where the Hero class skills were revamped... The second phase : Technological Age and Super Fight, new profession skills and player versus player (PvP) being introduced into MapleSEA... In the last phrase of CHAOS - The launch of the Ice Knight... This is a fun and challenge PvP mode where one player is randomly selected as the Ice Knight and will be challenged by the other players within the map.

Super Fight alows the players to challenge one another in PvP battles... In Survival Mode, players battle against one another in a free-for-all match lasting ten minutes per session. In the Team Match Mode, players will be assigned randomly into two teams - RED or BLUE... They will have to work together to defeat the opposing team in the battle of ten minutes.

For those who don't really fancy battle fights, they can try out the new profession skills which range from  five new skills - Herbalism, Mining, Equipment Forging, Jewel Crafting and Alchemy. In order to learn or master well up to 2 complementary skills, the character must be bearing a level of 30 and above.

The profession skills allow the players to mine ores, forge armour, create potions and make accessories for their own characters...



I was glad to be invited to preview the MapleSEA CHAOS @ Group Therapy... A group of us took some photos against the cutesy photo-wall...



Our moods were lit up upon seeing these shrooms... All of us were pleasantly surprised when Lesile told us that they were meant for all the invitees...


I love the MapleSEA CHAOS wallpaper... and of course the 3 adorable plush toys too (:

They look so adorable!!! I want to bring them home with me...


I always have this thinking that plushies are every girl's best friends... But after this gathering, I realised that I was wrong, even the guys love them too... See pictures which are self-explanatory, hahaha!!












Lesile gave us an introduction of the tranformation of MapleStory over all this years and enriched us with information and updated content of the latest episode - MapleSEA CHAOS...


Player versus player (PvP) mode has been introduced into MapleSEA CHAOS...


With new Super Fight update to CHAOS, players can now engage in PvP battles for the first time in MapleSEA...  This is one of the functions that I like about the latest version... *BONUS*

During the session, all of us got to play and challenged with each other and the person who had the highest score won a prize!



Oh boy! It's been a super long time since I played MapleStory... To be exact, I played it in 2006 when it first launched and I stopped playing a year later and this explained why my scores sux!!!  Need not worry, as practice makes perfect... I can bring back my glory days... Hahaha!!

After a friendly tele-match, our stomachs were growling... Thanks Group Therapy, a new cafe at Duxton Road for the yummy bites and drinks...


We were treated to a colourful dinner...


Brighten up one's day with colours... We had Purplish Pink Salad, Greenish Mash Potato and lastly a decent-looking Chicken Pie with generous ingredients of ham strips, chicken meat dices and mayo egg...  


Apart from the main course, we were given tomato soup too, which was initially mistaken as chilli/tomato sauce by Sweetie, Jeremy and myself...


We completed our meals with delicious desserts - Blueberry Cheese Cake...

The cheese smell is over-powering and kinda sweet for my taste buds, but I liked the base crust very much cos it was made of Oreo Chocolate...


We bag-ged home some lovable MapleSEA premiums.. 


YES, I brought back the mini plushies with me... Hahaha!!!



I love you guys!!!


I can start to practice and refresh back my memories for MapleStory... I strongly believe, once a gamer, always a gamer...





Cutey Home Button Stickers for iphone...




I had fun-filled evening at the MapleSEA CHAOS gathering session... A BIG THANK YOU to Asiasoft & Group Therapy for their kind hospitality :) For more information about the game, pls visit their website - http://www.maplesea.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA