Jess Baby loves weekends

I always love searching for nice food haunts during weekends as these two days are the best time to spend my quality time with my Baby...


Baby and I declared that we are ultimately FOOD LOVERS, and now, I am going to list down the food haunts that we have been to over the last weekend.


I started off with our TGIF after our work, and we drove down to Blooie's Roadhouse which is located at The Rail Mall (Upper Bukit Timah Road). A nice venue to let down your hair and enjoy the drinking/chilling session
Apart from our pints - Erdinger Draft, we had pasta for our dinner too. The damage was SGD87-ish. Oh well, it was pretty hefty price to pay for, but since we are living in the most expensive city in the world, I guess everything comes with a hefty price tag. 


My Saturday dinner was at Tambuah Mas, an Indonesian restaurant which is located at Orchard Paragon.


They serve authentic Indonesia food, and the food was served to us in a pretty fast pace. In general, the food was awesome but my favorite is the Tahu Telor. The damage was pretty affordable. We paid SGD40-ish for 4 entrees and two plate of white rice.


After my meal at Tambuah Mas, we headed for desserts, and we settled at one of The Connoisseur Concerto (TCC) outlets which is located at CentrePoint. I ordered the Apple Peach Ice Tea, while Baby had Double Citrus Delight

We ordered Zesta Cheese Cake to go along with our drinks, and the damage was SGD24-ish.


Lastly on Sunday, we went down to the western side of Singapore to have our dinner, and we settled a Formosa Delights which is located at West Coast Plaza. They serve comfort Taiwanese Cuisine, and I love the ‘Ru Rou Fan’ (Braised Pork Belly with Rice) very much.


There are some undeclared photos which I took at i Light Marina bay 2014 during the day...
Cute exhibits by JOU JOU OURS from Taiwan. This is an inspiration design by childhood memories of hugging soft toys at bedtime. 

William just came back from his holiday and this time round, he went to Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam. He brought back some local goodies from Ho Chi Minh. I love coffee from Vietnam very much, and thanks ya, William!


Recently, I picked up a denim jacket with inner wool material for my upcoming Japan trip, as it will keep me warm. I am counting down for my trip. This is my virgin trip to Japan!!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA