[food gem] Eating out in Subang Jaya

One of the main reason for me to keep going back to Subang Jaya is that Uncle Mike will take care of us when we are at his place. He always brings us to our favorite eatery place for Bak Tut Teh for brekkie. I simply love the dry version as it is so flavorful that I sincerely believe no one could ever resist its taste aroma!

This time, we visited him again for CNY celebration, he brought us to eat dim sum. I was pretty surprised that I can find a proper Hong Kong style dim sum in Malaysia.
 
 
We went to Jin Xuan Hong Kong Dim Sum Restaurant, which is located at Damansara Jaya. It was super crowded in the morning as many locals have their morning brekkie at this eatery place. Getting a parking lot is much easier than getting a table, so be prepared to bear the wait.
 
 
Once seated, the ordering from the menu is normally unnecessary, as the servers will carry various dim sum to your table for you to pick your choice. 
 
 
I can't wait to indulge in the dim sum goodness at Jin Xuan Hong Kong Dim Sum Restaurant.
 
 
Golden Custard Bun tasted good!

 
They offer an array of selections apart from the normal dim sum that you can fnd from other places.
 
We had Mini Yam Basket, Spare Ribs, Stuffed Egg Plant (Yong Tau Foo style) and even Fried Carrot Cake.
 
 
 
I love the Pork Porridge and the Chee Cheong Fun very much.

 
Most of the food items that I tried were pretty delicious. I had a good meal to start my day, and I pretty sure that you will leave a good note to start your day too with indulgence from Jin Xuan Hong Kong Sim Sum Restaurant
 
 
At night before catching our flight back to Singapore, we went for a ‘Lo Hei’ session cum CNY dinner with Uncle Mike, and Vivian, and some other aunties. We had our CNY celebration at Kelab Golf Negara Subang (KGNS).
 
KGNS is one of the major golf courses in Klang Valley, Selangor, Malaysia.
 


We had our dinner at Eagle’s Nest Restaurant, and it was rather nice to have my very first ‘Lo Hei’ in Malaysia, Subang!




 
The Teochew Style Steamed Catfish is highly recommended!
 
 
Thanks so much Uncle Mike for both the lovely meals, and we will be back for more nice food in Subang soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA