DC Justice League Run 2015

Thanks so much for the kind arrangement to deliver our race packs to my door step. Appreciate loads indeed! The race pack consists of our race bibs, running tees and matching gears. Baby chosen Team Green Lantern as it is one of his favourite superheroes,while I picked Team Wonder Woman!
 
 

This is a timed 5-KM fun run and therefore we needed to attach/tie the microchip to our shoelaces in order to have our running time recorded!

 
 
 
I am so happy to have Baby joining me in this run, and this marks my first run with him. He is a loyal runner for Standard Chartered Marathon and also the Safra Half Marathon.
 
 
The flag-off took place at 8am, and it was set off in waves of people. Baby and I were lucky to cross the start line in the first wave.


 
 
Team superman is the winner of the inaugural DC Justice League Run 2015, which was held on the 30th of August at Sentosa. The starting point was near the Sentosa Interim Carpark, and more than 5000 runners turned up sporting the colors and gears to show support for their favorite superheroes.This was accomplished as all the runners ran the 5KM route and represented their respective superheroes by wearing the different running tee to bring honor and glory to their team!
 

I received my finishing medal upon completion of the run. There was a cut-off time of 1hr 30min, and runners exceeded the timing will not be awarded the medal.
 

Upon reaching the finishing point, I quenched my thirst with some refreshment that were given to us. We were given a bottle of PH Balancer (Ocean Alkaline Ion Water), a Fruit Cup, as well as a packet of Peach Juice with Yogurt by SunMoon.


 
Thanks for the slots and we were happy to be part of this first ever DC Justice League Run. We had a good time running!

 
This timed 5KM Fun Run marked another achievement unlocked this year apart from my Pocari Run which was in March and now I am so looking forward to my GEWR on the 1st November 2015.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA